Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package, including RRSP matching for all full-time employees
- Vacation entitlement starting at 3 weeks for all full-time employees
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
- An unparalleled working environment and company culture
Based in Aurora and reporting to the Production Supervisor, the CNC Operator will be responsible for the precise programming and operation of the CNC machines in order to produce CleanRiver’s products.
- Operates CNC machines; calls and inputs programs and loads and unloads parts
- Sets up, labels, and stages jobs based on production schedule, organizes daily workload according to order status
- Cleans and maintains machines, pumps, and surrounding area including removing cut parts and waste, cleaning chips, and emptying and fixing dust collector bags, etc.
- Assists with MasterCam program management as required providing back-up to the CNC Programmer/Operator
- Corrects machine errors as necessary; contacts technical support as required
- Sets and adjusts tool offsets on machines
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- High school diploma or vocational equivalent, CAD/CAM Certificate desirable
- 1-3 years of experience operating a CNC router with knowledge of MasterCam programming
- Working knowledge of production processes using a variety of materials that may include high density poly-ethylene (Plastics), steel, stainless steel, aluminum and wood
- Able to read and interprets technical drawings is desirable
- Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.