Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide a unique, innovative solution that’s able to change with our client’s needs.
We are fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations and are looking for an energetic, creative, and highly motivated Marketing & Design Coordinator who feels the same.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package, including RRSP matching for all full-time employees
- Vacation entitlement starting at 3 weeks for all full-time employees
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
- An unparalleled working environment and company culture
- Manages and maintains website content including copy edits, news article postings and new product information, and assists with web planning and development
- Manages and maintains website SEO and makes recommendations on how to improve rankings
- Monitors, reviews, and prepares reports on all marketing programs and promotions
- Assists in the creation of marketing collateral materials; both print and digital
- Creates and manages the company photo archive, including sourcing stock photos for marketing purposes
- Works with the Marketing Manager to create the social content calendar and executes daily postings to achieve brand awareness and web traffic goals
- Assists with tradeshow coordination to determine product and graphic requirements, manage booth supplies, travel bookings, pre-show and post-show communications, etc.
- Creates graphics for website, marketing materials, and in-house signage
- Creates design templates for email marketing campaigns and surveys
- Organizes product photo shoots/videos for marketing purposes
- Post-secondary diploma in marketing with digital art design knowledge or post-secondary diploma in digital art design with marketing experience
- A minimum of 3-6 years’ experience in a similar position
- Previous experience with graphic/web design programs, desktop publishing, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and WordPress
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, video production capabilities, and photography skills are considered an asset
- The successful candidate must be passionate about the work and the organization; a keen desire for results and the drive to achieve those results will make all the difference!
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.