Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide unique and innovative solutions that are able to change with our client’s needs. We are fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations and are looking for an energetic production team member who feels the same.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package, including RRSP matching for all full-time employees
- Vacation entitlement starting at 3 weeks for all full-time employees
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
- An unparalleled working environment and company culture
Based in Aurora and reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Packer/Shipper is responsible for the incoming and outgoing transportation of raw materials, supplies and finished products.
- Prepares orders for shipment ensuring proper packaging and protection and preparation of all related paperwork and reports
- Loads and unloads incoming and outgoing shipments from trucks
- Verifies and inventories all incoming shipments
- Orders shipping supplies as required
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Forklift Operator Certificate desirable
- Proficiency with the following computer environments: Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook and various other business platforms
- Familiarity with documentation for shipments to the US (Customs/Brokerage/NAFTA) and knowledge of freight brokerage services
- Capable of developing and managing freight & logistics costing models in order to expedite client quotations
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.