Join the CleanRiver Team
Are you looking to make a difference instead of just looking for a job? Do you excel in a collaborative environment while enjoying autonomy to get the job done right and on time? Are you passionate about the environment and sustainability?
If yes – join our close-knit team where you aren’t just a number but rather respected and encouraged to contribute individually to our team’s success – with a competitive salary and benefits, to boot!
To apply please click on the job posting you’re interested in below and attach your resume and covering letter in the application form. PDF files are preferred.
Please note phone calls and personal drop-offs will not be accepted during the initial recruitment process. In-person interviews will be part of the candidate selection process after we’ve shortlisted from the resumes received.
Current Job Postings
- Creates and manages design projects, ensuring appropriate workflow is achieved and projects are completed on time
- Produces product rendering designs and engineering calculations and takes them to working manufacturing drawings in order to move design projects to production while ensuring compatibility with Suppliers, CNC programs and manufacturing processes
- Leads and manages the engineering team by overseeing all activities including but not limited to; assigning work, setting goals and objectives, performance management, discipline, and recruiting
- Develops and implements annual Engineering Plan in collaboration with the GM and CEO including budgets and tracks expenses to planned levels
- Works with sales to ascertain customer needs, prepares renderings, approval drawings, and specifications required to prepare proposals/estimates. Provides project feasibility feedback and may attend sales calls on an as needed basis
- Manages the product development initiatives, tracks R&D, develops critical paths for PD projects creates and maintains BOMs, tracks project milestones, and reports on project status to completion
- Organizes and maintains design files and 3D-CAD digital file databases for all projects using appropriate Production Data Management software
- Directs and oversees capital building and equipment projects including research, financial analysis, prepares recommendations and implements approved projects
- Manages annual SRED programs claims by logging all SRED related work activities, components, and test methods used
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Strong understanding of materials and manufacturing processes as they impact design
- Unparalleled attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and coaching skills
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines. You have to be PROACTIVE!
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Design, or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment with management/supervisory responsibilities
- Extensive experience with 3D CAD Software; specifically Inventor & Solidworks
- Advanced knowledge of BOM creation, process costing, CAD library maintenance, make-to-order business processes
- Knowledge of and practical experience in design using a variety of materials including high density poly-ethylene, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and wood
If you are looking for a company that treats you as an individual and not just an employee number – and offers a competitive compensation package and other employee perks – then please forward your resume and cover letter to the email provided.
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.
Based in Aurora and reporting to the Production Manager, the Product Assembler is responsible for the assembly of recycling units. The position is also responsible for ensuring the quality of all work performed.
Based in Aurora and reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Cell Lead position is responsible for providing the first line leadership for a team of production employees. Activities in their assigned cell may be production work controlled by a flow or pull system. Their primary objectives are establishing, maintaining and improving; standardized work (to maintain flow at takt time), kanban/supermarket systems (pull). The position is also responsible for ensuring the quality of all work performed.
Interested in joining the CleanRiver Team but we currently have no positions open in your field? Send us your resume and we will keep it on file and we’ll come back to it when we are hiring.