Join the CleanRiver Team
Are you looking to make a difference instead of just looking for a job? Do you excel in a collaborative environment while enjoying autonomy to get the job done right and on time? Are you passionate about the environment and sustainability?
If yes – join our close-knit team where you aren’t just a number but rather respected and encouraged to contribute individually to our team’s success – with a competitive salary and benefits, to boot!
To apply please click on the job posting you’re interested in below and attach your resume and covering letter in the application form. PDF files are preferred.
Please note phone calls and personal drop-offs will not be accepted during the initial recruitment process. In-person interviews will be part of the candidate selection process after we’ve shortlisted from the resumes received.
Current Job Postings
Based in Aurora and reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Cell Lead position is responsible for providing the first line leadership for a team of production employees. Activities in their assigned cell may be production work controlled by a flow or pull system. Their primary objectives are establishing, maintaining and improving; standardized work (to maintain flow at takt time), kanban/supermarket systems (pull). The position is also responsible for ensuring the quality of all work performed.
Based in Aurora and reporting to the Production Manager, the CNC Programmer/Operator will be responsible for the precise programming and operation of the CNC machines in order to produce CleanRiver’s products.
Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide a unique, innovative solution that’s able to change with our client’s needs.
We are fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations and are looking for a competitive and highly motivated Inside Account Manager who feels the same.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
- Competitive base salary and incentives
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
- An unparalleled working environment and company culture
- Develops new business opportunities with new and existing customers through targeted marketing campaigns and prospecting
- Collaborates with sales, marketing, and business leadership teams to develop new sales strategies and to identify new market opportunities to drive personal and business growth
- Acts as a subject matter expert on Small Business Solutions products and services
- Diligently tracks all sales funnel activities, customer information, and relevant updates through Sales Force
- Works in partnership with the Sales Enablement Coordinators to ensure prompt response to quote requests
- Consults regularly with internal departments to ensure all customer expectations are met and routinely monitors customer feedback
- Provides accurate and timely forecasts, sales information, and reports with objective updates to deliver on revenue growth
- Develops Annual Sales Plans with goal metrics and work plans by week, month, and quarter
- Reviews processes and practices to ensure continuous improvement to the company’s products, services, quality, efficiencies, etc. Routinely discusses ideas/suggestions/concerns with sales team
- Maintains a high level of service to new and existing customers
- Attends all relevant trade shows, as required
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Proven “hunter” mindset with proven ability to generate new business from leads, cold calling, and other methods with the ability to “farm” when necessary
- Ability to understand and sell the positive financial and social impact of recycling with CleanRiver products
- Demonstrated ability to work from cold calls to close
- Driven and determined to learn, grow, and achieve
- Confident, outgoing, and engaging personality to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines. You have to be PROACTIVE!
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a business-to-business sales role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to build and maintain relationships and is resilient!
- Proficient sales skills and strong understanding of the sales process; must have a proven track record of managing a solution driven sales process
- Previous experience selling to both public and private organizations
- Previous experience with sales force considered an asset
- A successful candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and passport and be able to travel throughout Canada and to the US and for trade shows as required
If you are looking for a company that treats you as an individual and not just an employee number – and offers a competitive compensation package and other employee perks – then please email your cover letter and resume to Hireright@hrpar.ca