What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers
- explain how our site uses, processes, and shares the user information described in section (III.A.2.e), including how the information is shared with either internal or external parties,
- disclose how our site allows third parties to serve content, including advertisements,
- disclose how our site stores, accesses or collects (or allows third parties to do so) information directly or indirectly on or from users’ devices, including by placing, accessing or recognizing cookies or similar technology on users’ devices or browsers, and
- explain how our site accesses or uses Authorized Data, explain that, in addition to cleanriver.com’s normal procedure for deleting stored data, users can revoke access by cleanriver.com to their data via the Google security settings page at .
To understand more about how cleanriver.com uses Authorized Data, users can contact Clean River with questions or concerns about our privacy practices at:
Midpoint International Inc.
CleanRiver Recycling Solutions
288 Don Hillock Drive, Aurora, Ontario, Canada L4G 0G9
T: 888-646-4246 | F: 905-726-9659