We know you want to live a sustainable lifestyle as much as we do! Haven’t picked your New Year resolutions? We’ve compiled a list for you to choose from, so let’s ring in a sustainable New Year together 🥂
- Avoid single-use plastic at all costs!!
- Choose one item that you buy regularly that comes in disposable packaging and cut it out.
- Switch your lights to energy-efficient alternatives.
- Pick one day of the week and don’t eat any meat that day! If you don’t mind it, stretch it to two days.
- Air dry your laundry.
- Donate clothes instead of throwing them out.
- Buy second-hand electronics.
- Ride your bike to work once a week.
- If you typically do laundry twice a week, cut it down to once.
- Make DIY cleaning supplies for your house.
- Carpool to work.
- Switch out your coffee cup for a reusable mug or thermos.
- Plan meals ahead of time to avoid food waste.
Pick one or pick all!! Every little bit makes a difference.
Looking for more sustainability tips? Check out our other blogs on sustainable lifestyles and recycling:
- 5 Ways to Avoid Single-Use Plastic
- 8 Steps To Plan An Eco-Friendly Event
- What Goes in the Compost Bin? 4 Tips to Get Organics Collection Right at Your Business
CleanRiver Recycling provides a variety of innovative, flexible and customizable recycling solutions. To determine the right solution to meet your needs, use the CleanRiver product selector.
If you have additional questions that weren’t answered in this blog post please call us at 1-866-479-4038 or email email@example.com.