As restrictions loosen and businesses start re-opening, it’s important to keep safety at the top of mind. Preventative measures, PPE, and our sanitation solutions will help get you there! We have launched two new products to help keep your facilities clean and employees sanitized. Introducing, the Transition® CleanStation and Sustainable Sanitation Stand, both of which are sanitation solutions for your facility.
1. Sustainable Sanitation Stand
Interested in introducing sanitation stands to your facility? They are a sustainable solution to ensure your facility and patrons stay safe and protected in high-traffic areas.
Other features include:
- Manufactured from 97% Recycled Plastic Lumber and 150 recycled plastic milk jugs
- 100% recyclable at end of life
- Recommended for lobbies, cafeterias, and high traffic areas
- Eye level graphics*
- Freestanding, no-touch portable design to contain bacteria spread
- Ergonomically designed
- Drip-Catch to allow floors to stay clean and dry
- Weighted base to for added stability
- Optional double-sided
- Compatible with Kimberly-Clark, GOJO and Georgia-Pacific
- Available in two sizes
- Also a version for hand sanitation bottles that can be modified to fit dispensers
2. Transition® CleanStation
The Transition® CleanStation is an effective and sustainable way to be prepared for opening your business. Help keep your facility clean and prevent the spread of bacteria and germs by collecting both used PPE and traditional waste. Not only are they manufactured from 97% recycled plastic lumber, but they’re also easy to order. Simply pick the size, color, and graphics.
You can convert your current containers into a CleanStation by simply changing your graphics or adding another stream to your existing bin. For example, you can transition your Transition® TIM to a Transition® CleanStation.
Other features include:
- Easy side access to both hand sanitizer dispensers and sanitation wipes
- Flush, flat surface for easy dispenser mounting, compatible with Kimberly-Clark, GOJO, and Georgia-Pacific
- Lockable compartment to store extra sanitizer gel and wipes (22.75” x 4.75” x 11.25” per compartment)
- The Transition® divider allows you to change number and volume of streams
- Eye-level graphics for easy instructional disposal
- Locking casters for portability, ease of cleaning and service
If you have any questions or require additional information on either product, feel free to contact us.
Looking for more information on corporate recycling? Check out these other blogs
- 5 Steps On How To Get A Recycling Grant
- 13 Questions to Ask Your Waste Hauler and How to Save Money
- How to Encourage Recycling in the Workplace – 5 Simple Tips
CleanRiver Recycling provides a variety of innovative, flexible and customizable recycling solutions. To determine the right solution to meet your needs, use the CleanRiver product selector.
If you have additional questions that weren’t answered in this blog post please call us at 1-866-479-4038 or email email@example.com.